บริษัท ฟรีสแลนด์คัมพิน่า (ประเทศไทย) จำกัด (มหาชน) รับสมัคร Senior Brand Manager
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Senior Brand Manager is responsible for develop, monitor, and implement the marketing plan of responsible products with respect to products mix, market segments, promotions and advertising, new product development and project management, as well as recommend the activities to the sales team in order to achieve marketing objective.
Overall Responsibility :
• Develop effective category vision, annual plan and strategies to strengthen position of all products together with Marketing Manager
• Update & analyze market information, competitors’ activities and consumer insight to set effective brand strategies.
• Plan and control Advertising (esp. On-Line) and Promotion spending for responsible products to meet volume/value target.
• Supervise, after management approval, the correct implementation of the plans, follows the development to ensure realization of the target assignments.
• Develop NPD plan to innovate new product concept to the market.
• Contribute in development of advertising campaign, media and brand strategy to enforce the most effective communication strategy.
• Work closely together with Sales and Trade Marketing Department to optimize the total performance of marketing activities for the assigned products.
• Maintain liaison with other department, agency and suppliers to ensure good coordination and effective implementation of plan.
• Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Business Administration or related field, MBA is a plus.
• Minimum 7 years’ experience in Marketing / brand management-experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) company preferred.
• Strong Brand management and / or Sales knowledge (i.e. category /brand knowledge); plus basic finance knowledge, research knowledge, media tools and methodologies knowledge, cross-functional knowledge.
• Strong leadership skills, result-oriented, self-motivated, pragmatic, analytical, problem solving, presentation and negotiation skills.
• Has demonstrated the ability to work in a team setting and has contributed to the achievement of a team’s success.
• Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both verbal and in writing with all levels within all business functions.
• Able to work under pressure and business dynamic.
• Good Command of both Thai and English in speaking, reading, and writing.
• Resilient and able to work under pressure & business dynamic.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Location: This position will be based at FrieslandCampina Thailand Head Office, Phaholyothin , Bangkok.
ชื่อผู้ติดต่อ : Human Resources
ที่อยู่ : Head Office: 388 S.P. Bldg. 6th FL.,Phaholyothin Rd.,Samsen Nai, Phayathai Bangkok 10400
โทรศัพท์ : 0-2620-1900
โทรสาร : 0-2620-1988
โฮมเพจ : http://www.foremostforlife.com/
อัพเดตข่าวสารการตลาดทุกวันได้ที่ Website: Marketeeronline.co